Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
I love this quote and it’s the only reason why I’ve been so fortunate to have much success in eCommerce. I enjoy every minute of what I do during the day and evening or weekends.
My mission is to inspire 1 million people. That’s one reason why I work on many projects on the side.
1. I decided to launch eCommerceTrainingAcademy.com to help online retailers learn how to improve their business and optimize their current marketing efforts in order to boost conversions and increase online profits.
2. I recently help launch an online store for my wife called Lulugem.com. I’ve helped lots of retailers sell millions of dollars online so why not help my own wife do the same.
3. I launched passionTribe.com a couple of years ago. It’s a blog where I share tips on how to build a personal brand around your passion for eCommerce.
4. Finally, I decided to write an eCommerce book……more info coming soon
5. I decided to launch an eCommerce Diary on Medium.com for 2016 where I share 3 things I’ve worked on related to eCommerce during the day
6. I love chatting with friends about anything related to eCom. I launched the eCommerce Growth Talk Show
7. I usually read one book a month to help me improve my ecom game. Why not read together in my eCommerce Book Club